Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hiring a Home Stager

Preparing to sell your home is a very stressful time

As with any major life change, preparing and selling your home can be very stressful. The right home stager can help you address the many questions that will likely come up for you. For example:

  • Will the house be ready on time?
  • What colors should we paint?
  • There is too much to do. Where do I start?
  • Does it matter if we don’t have a dining room?
  • Where can I put all this stuff?
  • What should I do about that carpet?
  • How should I show this room?
  • When should I have my garage sale?
  • Which real estate agent should I list with?
  • Who can I get for repairs, gardening, painting and cleaning?
  • Do all my rooms need to be furnished?
  • How will I cope with real estate showings?


For more information, visit Six Elements.

JM Staging, headquartered in   Minneapolis, Minnesota is available to exceed your expectations in the area of Home Staging and  real estate consulting. Contact Joelle for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment